THE KING’S FELLOWSHIP
Thank you for your interest in The King’s Fellowship! We would love for you to join us in an evening of friendship, music and encouragement.
It is our hope that in visiting The King’s Fellowship you will continue to grow in all areas of your life. All are welcome, whether you’re just beginning to explore faith or looking to go deeper in your walk with God.
Our evening begins with a hot meal and fellowship around the table. It is our humble opinion that there is something special when a group of people meet and dine together. Like Jesus and His disciples during the last supper, sharing home cooked meals around the table builds lasting friendship. As the evening progresses, we go into a time of worship and praise, sharing testimonies, teaching and praying for one another. We want to be an encouragement to you and believe God for greater things in your life.
The Biblical model for The King’s Fellowship is Acts 2:42/46, 13:1-3 and Eph 4:11.
Our desire is…
- To minister unto the Lord (through worship/praise/prayer)
- To fellowship with one another
- To break bread
- To celebrate communion
- To live out community with the saints
- To receive instruction and teaching, as well as to disciple the lost
- To advance the King’s Kingdom, His rule, reign and glory in the earth and in and through all spheres of influence!
Please join us every Sunday 5-8pm.
**Please note we will not be meeting Dec 6th, Dec 20th. For more info call or contact SLM @ 718-539-2324 or SLM@StreetLife.org
For directions click here.